More pickup options for more convenience.
To better serve you, we’re now offering two ways to donate items without leaving your home!
Need your items picked up fast? We’ve partnered with ReSupply, a veteran-owned and operated service, to offer quicker pickups for a nominal fee. Unlike our free standard pickup service, ReSupply picks up items in any condition — all eligible items are donated to the Milwaukee Habitat ReStore and remaining items are donated to secondary charities or ethically disposed of.
- Scheduled 1-3 weeks in advance (based on availability and location)
- FREE pickup service
- Retrieves items from first floor (ground level), garage, or building with elevator
- Cannot disassemble items
- Accepts items that meet our donation guidelines
- Drop off donations also accepted at all three Milwaukee locations
- Pickup in as little as 2 business days
- Nominal service fee (less than the cost of most movers/junk haulers)
- Retrieves items from anywhere, including up or down stairs
- Can disassemble items
- Picks up any items in any condition
- Expedited pickups facilitated by Resupply - a Veteran-owned logistics company