ReStore offers a unique opportunity to receive a tax deduction by donating your excess, discontinued or slightly-damaged inventory to Habitat for Humanity. Whether your business is downsizing, merging, moving, remodeling, liquidating select inventory or closing, Habitat for Humanity is grateful to receive your business's donations. The entire donation process is simple, tightly controlled and fully documented. You can be assured that your products will assist in Habitat for Humanity's mission to build homes, communities and hope.
Habitat for Humanity ReStore offers free and expedited pickup of your corporate donations of building materials, furniture, hardware, house wares and other inventory. See what kinds of items we accept.
Benefits of Donating:
- Free pickup service is available for large donations of items we accept.
- Expedited pickup of any item in any condition for a nominal fee - pickup as soon as 2 business days
- Save on handling, disposal and storage fees
- Each year Milwaukee's ReStores raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to help families become homeowners
- Prevent usable materials from needlessly going to waste in a local landfill
- Earn a tax deduction
- Leverage your support of Habitat for Humanity to internal and external stakeholders
To inquire about business donations, please contact Jodee Benavides, Business Development Manager, at 414-316-5658.